From lakeside landscapes surrounded by majestic mountains, to original gold-rush shanty towns and scenic vineyards, there is no shortage of visual beauty to paint. This small-group workshop is truly a trip of a life time. Something this big takes a year to plan and with limited space available, you will want to begin now. Your place can be reserved with a $950 deposit.
$3950 double occupancy. Price does not include: airfare, travel insurance, some meals.
- daily transportation to all painting locations
- 10 nights accommodation, double occupancy
- Daily continental breakfast
- 9 lunches and/or dinners
- 10 breakfasts
- art stools and easels (on request)
- airport pick up and drop off in Queenstown Airport
- local tour guide
- workshop fee and booklet
Click here for pdf brochure.
There are several blog posts on travel. Just put the word travel in the search field at the top of any page. Here is a link directly to the TSA label for your baggage.