Terms and Conditions Tours and Workshops in association with Salinara:
The following terms and conditions shall apply in respect of all bookings and will form the basis of your contract with “Associazione Culturale SALINARA”.
1. All arrangements are made subject to the following terms and conditions. When you make a booking with ‘SALINARA’ or through Putnam Studio in association with 'SALINARA,' you undertake that you have the authority to accept and do accept these booking conditions on behalf of yourself and your party. A contract will exist upon our accepting any monies from you towards the booking, or upon the issue of our Confirmation/Invoice, whichever is the earlier.
2. A deposit of workshop is $500 USD at the time of booking, which will be refundable less $200 USD per deposit if you cancel up to ten weeks before the beginning of workshop or tour, except in the event of the booking not being accepted by us for any reason, or if due to unforeseen circumstances we are unable to provide the course or tour for which you have booked.
3. The balance of the price is payable in full ten weeks before the beginning of the workshop. If the balance remains unpaid, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit.
4. Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com by the person who created the booking. Any notice will become effective from the date of receipt by us of the notice. The following cancellation charges will be levied, (i) up to 28 days prior to departure 50% of the price (ii) 27 days to 14 days prior to departure 75% of the price (iii) 13 days or less prior to departure, or on departure date, 100% of the price. *If your spot will be filled by another participant, we are happy to keep your paid amount for the next workshop or tour you will attend.
5. It is a requirement of the booking that you must arrange adequate holiday insurance. Such insurance should cover full medical expenses, personal baggage, personal accident, accident, loss or damage to property, cancellation or curtailment, personal liability, legal expenses and emergency. This is typically an option when you secure your airline reservations through a reliable service.
6. We shall not accept responsibility for any cancellations or effect on your holiday due to war, threat of war, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions.
7. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify at any time the arrangements advertised where necessary to do so. In the unlikely event of the accommodation advertised not being available, we will endeavor to provide suitable alternative accommodation.
8. All reasonable and proper steps have been taken to ensure that the accommodation and services are as advertised. We will be responsible for any acts or omissions of our own employees and agents whilst acting within the scope of their employment but cannot be responsible for the acts or omissions of those providing services over which we have no direct control.
9. In the interests of safety and hygiene, you are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear in the kitchen at all times.
11. We shall not be responsible for luggage lost in transit while the responsibility of an airline. Where possible we will provide advice and assistance in seeking to retrieve any luggage so lost.
12. We will not be responsible if you suffer illness, personal injury or death as a result of misadventure during the period of your overseas trip arising out of an activity that does not form part of the course provided by us.
13. All courses and tours are subject to a minimum number of bookings and we therefore reserve the right to cancel and in this event we will return all monies which you have paid. In no case will your holiday be cancelled within four weeks of departure except in the event of circumstances out-with our control. Do not make your travel arrangements until you receive confirmation that your course or tour has made the minimum required number.
14. In the event of any problems arising during the course or tour, you must report it immediately to our representative and failing satisfactory resolution of the problem, you should file a written report within 28 days of your return. No liability will be accepted for any complaint not reported to our representative at the time and intimated within 28 days thereafter.
15. All travellers need valid passports.
16. The contract, of which this forms part, shall be governed by the law of Italy.